Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Fire that Lit my Faith


Subscribe to My Guru Story

It was Holi and I had planned a celebration in the evening with friends. But when I returned home after work I saw a fire engine standing in front of my house. All my neighbours had gathered at the spot. As I climbed the stairs, I saw that the door was broken open and the house was covered with water, sand and ash.
Firemen told me that the fire was due to leaking gas cylinder and high phosphorous content in the air. There was no major damage because it was detected early. I thanked God that there was no damage to life or to any important thing. My entire evening and night went in dusting and mopping.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest